Monday, March 30, 2009

SR Systems Three Section Staff

Today I present you my favorite weapon, and possibly my best creation yet. The Three-Section Staff. This weapon has an interesting story to it's creation. It is believed a famous guard, while defending their royalty from bandits, accidentally broke his staff. He put it the two parts back together, but realized the deadly advantage that the flexibility would bring. And this, the staff became a two-section staff. Using this weapon in another battle, the longer part of it broke. The warrior decided to put it back together, and saw a new advantage if he made the parts smaller, but of equal length. Thus was born the Three Section Staff.

Versatility is the key word when describing this weapon. It can be used like a regular staff, a chain whip, or the ends can be held like short sticks used as clubs. My design is made of "flexi" parts, so the ends swing as your avatar executes their attack technique. This is one weapon i hope to learn eventually in RL, but have a very long way to go to reach that level. In the meantime, I can marvel at the professionals and students that are my seniors.

The weapon is compatible with DCS, CCS and WARPS. It can be purchased on xstreetsl at:

Three Section Staff

I leave you with videos of my product, as well as one of my favorite fight scenes ever with a three section staff, from the movie fearless with Jet Li.





1 comment: