Sunday, March 29, 2009

SR Systems "Dao" and "Jian" Swords

I finally found some time to update my blog, and today I would like to present to you my first sword creations. Dao is the general of traditional chinese weapons, and is a broadsword. The Jian is the gentleman of chinese weapons and is a double edged blade. The latter of these is popular in chinese Wuxia moves (ancient china kung fu films, such as "crouching tiger, hidden dragon").

As all other weapons, the weapon comes with a draw and sheathing animation, a bow, and four attack animations for each motion key (up, down, left arrow).

The weapons are compatible with DCS, CCS and WARPS combat systems.

They may be purchased at my inworld store, or on xstreetsl at:

Dao
Jian

Finally, I leave you with the videos illustrating the animation:



No comments:

Post a Comment